Publications and Presentations¶
- The ALPINE In Situ Infrastructure: Ascending from the Ashes of Strawman This paper will be presented at the ISAV 2017 Workshop, held in conjunction with SC 17, on November 12th 2017 in Denver, CO, USA.
- Performance Impacts of In Situ Wavelet Compression on Scientific Simulations This paper will be presented at the ISAV 2017 Workshop, held in conjunction with SC 17, on November 12th 2017 in Denver, CO, USA.
- Projecting Performance Data Over Simulation Geometry Using SOSflow and Alpine This paper will be presented at the VPA 17 Workshop, held in conjunction with SC 17, on November 17th 2017 in Denver, CO, USA.
- PaViz: A Power-Adaptive Framework for Optimal Power and Performance of Scientific Visualization Algorithms Presented at the EGPGV 2017 Symposium, held in conjunction with EuroVis 2017, on 12 June, Barcelona, Spain
- Performance Modeling of In Situ Rendering Presented at SC16.
- Optimizing Multi-Image Sort-Last Parallel Rendering Presented at the IEEE Symposium on Large Data and Analysis (LDAV) 2016, held in conjunction with IEEE Vis, on October 23rd 2016 in Baltimore, MD, USA.
- Strawman: A Batch In Situ Visualization and Analysis Infrastructure for Multi-Physics Simulation Codes Presented at the ISAV 2015 Workshop, held in conjunction with SC 15, on November 16th 2015 in Austin, TX, USA.
- IXPUG Software-Defined Visualization Workshop May 23, 2017, Austin, TX.
- Panel: In Situ Efforts and Challenges in Large Data Analysis and Visualization, LDAV October 23rd 2016, Baltimore, MD.
- DOE Computer Graphics Forum, April 26-28 2016, Monterey, CA.
This list also includes work related to Strawman, Ascent’s predecessor.